Sony Xperia Z3 Plus

• Sony Xperia Z3 Plus

Almost two years ago My daughter ordered a Sony Xperia Z3 Plus through her provider. I've seen her drop this 700+ Euro phone at least ten times since then. This last time she finally managed to crack the screen. The display doesn't respond to touch anymore, which means she can't log into the phone. That's bad, but not nearly as bad as her not knowing her Google email address or password. Which means she can't access any of her contacts when she gets a new phone. She's young and starting over is a part of growing up...even if she is 22. :rolleyes:

xperia_z3plus.jpg

Luckily she has insurance for the phone. Trying to fix it would be a serious pain, as you can see in the video below.

CPU: Intel i3 3.5GHz / Ram: 16GB DDR3 / Mainboard: Asrock H97 Performance / Video Card: AMD Radeon HD 7790 / HD-SSD: 1x 256Gb SSD, 3x 1TB internal drives, 2x 2TB external drives / Drive: LG DVD burner / PSU: bequiet 700 watt Gold / Case: bequiet SilentBase 800 / Displays: 1x Samsung SA650 27", 2x Eizo S1910 19" / Mouse: Logitiech G500s / Keyboard: Logitech K800 / Tablet: Samsung Tab S 10.5 LTE
    • So when I finally got around to packing the phone, it started vibrating...continuously. It sounds like a bunch of angry hornets. Hopefully the battery will run down before the courier comes and picks it up. I can just imagine a series of awkward moments when he grabs the vibrating package.
      CPU: Intel i3 3.5GHz / Ram: 16GB DDR3 / Mainboard: Asrock H97 Performance / Video Card: AMD Radeon HD 7790 / HD-SSD: 1x 256Gb SSD, 3x 1TB internal drives, 2x 2TB external drives / Drive: LG DVD burner / PSU: bequiet 700 watt Gold / Case: bequiet SilentBase 800 / Displays: 1x Samsung SA650 27", 2x Eizo S1910 19" / Mouse: Logitiech G500s / Keyboard: Logitech K800 / Tablet: Samsung Tab S 10.5 LTE