Features:There are several different kinds of keyboards for PCs. The most common type is a physical, external keyboard that you plug into your PC. But, Windows has a built-in Ease of Access tool called the On-Screen Keyboard (OSK) that can be used instead of a physical keyboard to move around a PC's screen or enter text. You don’t need a touchscreen to use the OSK. It displays a visual keyboard with all the standard keys, so you can use your mouse or another pointing device to select keys, or use a physical single key or group of keys to cycle through the keys on the screen.
- Use click sound. Use this option if you want to hear a sound when you press a key.
- Show keys to make it easier to move around the screen. Use this option if you want the keys to light up as you type.
- Turn on numeric keypad. Use this option to expand the OSK to show a numeric keypad.
- Click on keys. Use this mode if you prefer to click or tap the on-screen keys to enter text.
- Hover over keys. Use this mode if you use a mouse or joystick to point to a key. The characters you point to are entered automatically when you point to them for a specified time.
- Scan through keys. Use this mode if you want the OSK to continually scan the keyboard. Scan mode highlights areas where you can type keyboard characters by pressing a keyboard shortcut, using a switch input device, or using a device that simulates a mouse click.
- Use Text Prediction. Use this option if you want the OSK to suggest words for you as you type so you don't need to type each complete word.
- Go to Start
- Select Settings
- Select Ease of Access
- Select Keyboard
- Move the slider under On-Screen Keyboard
If you want to avoid the above process by using a shortcut, then try this:
CPU: Intel i3 3.5GHz / Ram: 16GB DDR3 / Mainboard: Asrock H97 Performance / Video Card: AMD Radeon HD 7790 / HD-SSD: 1x 256Gb SSD, 3x 1TB internal drives, 2x 2TB external drives / Drive: LG DVD burner / PSU: bequiet 700 watt Gold / Case: bequiet SilentBase 800 / Displays: 1x Samsung SA650 27", 2x Eizo S1910 19" / Mouse: Logitiech G500s / Keyboard: Logitech K800 / Tablet: Samsung Tab S 10.5 LTE